OFFSHORE INVESTMENTS IN UK
LEARN ABOUT INVESTING IN THE UK WITH THIS HANDS-ON PRACTICAL WORKSHOP.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The Pro’s and Con’s of investing in the UK
- Lets compare the SA market to the UK Market
- Can a South African living in SA invest in the UK market?
- The rand vs the pound
- What type of property should we be investing in?
- Looking at live current Buy to let deal
- I am here in South Africa so if I do buy in the UK how do I know I am buying in a good area?
- Can we as South Africans get lending in the UK?
- Who will look after my property?
- How do I get connected to all the necessary power team members?
- How to set these deals in motion?
19 February 2020
18:00 - 22:00
4 hour workshop for only
Andrew is the founder of SA Property Investors Network – connecting, educating and motivating a growing number of over 50,000 stakeholders in the property industry. Since the first property he bought at the age of 21, Andrew has personally invested in more than 50 properties across South Africa and the UK. His portfolio today includes buy-to-lets, multiple occupations, lease options, land, capital flips and residential developments. Andrew believes education and mentorship can empower anyone to make something from nothing.
Instrumental to his own growth was the 8 years he spent in the UK, spent time under the mentorship of UK property investment gurus, Matthew Sneddon and Harry Barclay. It was during this time that he learned how to apply various finance strategies, which allows him to buy properties without necessarily using his own capital – insights he happily shares with his students.
A proud father and husband, Andrew puts great emphasise on a healthy work-life balance and always dedicates quality time to his family. It’s a principal he instils in his students, because enjoying the fruits of your labour is, after all, the purpose of being your own property boss.